This lovely family home with a swimming pool is nestled into a leafy sought after area in Buderim, just a short walk to local shops, cafes and restaurants.
As you enter the property, you will find the light filled living area and kitchen, study, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe. Two further bedrooms, a bathroom and laundry complete this level, all beautifully presented with polished timber floors. The deck offers undercover entertaining and lovely tree top views to the north.
The lower level has a second smaller living area with sliding doors onto the deck and pool, along with another 2 bedrooms and a renovated bathroom - ideal for older children.
Mature, private gardens, large deep pool and welcoming entertainers deck make this property a must to inspect. A separate large storeroom next to the garage is a great addition for bikes and other toys.
- 5 beds, 3 baths and 2 cars
- 10 min walk to the centre of Buderim including Buderim Mountain State School
- Easy drive to Independent schools and the university
- Pool servicing included - tenant pays for chemicals
- Solar hot water
- 2 living areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- All other bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Bright modern kitchen with built in fridge, dishwasher and small bar fridge
- Stunning deck and pool area with retractable shade cover
- Lush gardens and lawn area with a spot to grow veggies
- Double lock up garage
- Store room next to garage
- Rain water tanks for laundry, toilets and garden
* Pool service included
* Water usage charges apply
* Sorry no pets