Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this large family home with a flexible floorplan boasts a gorgeous swimming pool, expansive lawns and tree top views.
The home features a stunning kitchen with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the grounds and pool. With large sliding doors opening to the undercover deck, this area becomes the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining area.
A spacious open plan living and dining area includes a stunning central fireplace where you can find your peace and quiet or easily entertain.
- The kitchen is bathed in natural light, has concrete bench tops, a huge island bench with ample seating space, an Omega gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven with separate grill and built in microwave, dishwasher and even a wine fridge!
- Open plan dining and lounge with A/C and wood fireplace
- The master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe plus A/C is on the mezzanine level above the living room
- There is another small room on this level which could be used as a 5th bedroom or study
- 3 other bedrooms and a bathroom are located downstairs
- The laundry is located just off the kitchen and features timber shelves for storage
- On the ground level there is undercover parking for two cars, plus additional storage space
- A multi purpose room leading to another large deck is also located on the lower level - perfect for a teenagers gaming space or an artists studio
- Garden maintenance included for the fully landscaped lawns and gardens
- NBN connnection is included
- Conveniently located close to the Buderim town centre and the best schools in the area.
- Available mid May for a 12 month lease
- Lawn & garden maintenance included
- Internet usage included
- Pool maintenance included ( tenants pay for chemicals)
- Pets considered on application
- Water usage costs apply
- Please note there is a small studio at the end of the driveway which is rented separately and completely private from the main house.